by Dear DDD
There is one thing I clearly remember from taking Psychology 101 – how to detect a liar. My EX makes it really easy for me to remember the key factors of what I learned many years ago. The Art of Lying.
Verbal responses to be aware of:
- Pay close attention to the person’s use of words and their reaction to your question.
- Repeating your own words.
- Repeating the question that was asked when answering the question.
- The use of stalling tactics, using humor and sarcasm to avoid the subject.
- The question every liar uses: WHAT??
When I took this course, social media didn’t exist. Social media helps us learn everything Psychology 101 was trying to teach us – how to spot a liar. (more…)